At Packaging Solutions, Inc. our team uses creativity and flexibility to produce cost effective, customized solutions to your packaging needs. No packaging challenge is too big or too small because we prototype exactly what you require. We use solid modeling software, AutoCAD and a DataTech cutting table to provide state-of-the-art packaging.
What is Returnable Packaging?
Returnable packaging is used for multi-use shipments. They are engineered to protect your product through rigorous supply chains. Although initially more costly, their longevity and reusability make them the more cost-effective long-term option.
Returnable packaging is designed to keep products in excellent condition throughout your supply chain.
The Benefits of Returnable Packaging
- Improves inbound/outbound logistics efficiency.
- Reduces product damage.
- Reduces waste and improves sustainability.
- Enhances quality control.
- Improves safety and ergonomics.
- Reduces handling and inspection
- Reduces unloading and loading time.
- Enhances warehousing and storage needs.
- Reduces labor.
Returnable containers improve the flow of product throughout the supply chain. As supply chains become more complex around the world to meet customer demands for engineering, manufacturing, distribution, and sourcing of materials and products, the supply chains need to be part of the profitability. In other words, safe and secure supply chains increase profits.
Examples of Product Offerings
- Uni-Pak® and sleeve packs
- Bulk containers, totes and pallets
- Custom fabricated plastic corrugated totes
- EPP molded totes
- Foam fabrication
- Fabric bag dunnage
- Rack dunnage
- Custom thermoforming
- Multi-material solutions our specialty
Returnable packaging results in improved ergonomics, quality, stacking, material tracking, and warehousing; potentially reducing worker injuries